|Number of Skills:||5|
|Total Skill Points:||50|
|Total Quest Skills:||2|
Penetrate the evil...
With the special ability to handle bow and arrows, he/she became an Archer with an almost perfect accuracy in hitting targets. His/Her arrows hit the aimed target and those that hit vital spots are dangerous and powerful enough to take the target's life. But because of a kind heart, he/she loves and adores the Mountain Village Payon in which he/she grew up in. One day, after reading a notice recruiting adventurers, he/she decides to join thinking his/her shooting ability would be helpful. Using bows, an Archer has many different talents including skills that include the bow which can be used to attack at a distance assisting comrades, as well as restraining enemies.
Archers are experts at long-range combat with Bows and Arrows. Their range gives them several advantages, which includes:
- The ability to change the element of their weapon quickly by changing their arrow type. This makes Archers able to exploit elemental advantages easily.
- Accuracy and damage is increased by the same stat (DEX), allowing all attacks to connect and deal a lot of damage.
- Range enables archers to defeat stationary or slow-moving opponents that are stronger than they are without being hit.
Drawbacks of the Archer class include:
- Low VIT limits their ability to survive when they are caught up in melee situations.
- Require Arrows for every attack with a Bow. Running out of arrows in a firefight can make an Archer useless.
The following skills for this class have been altered. See the corresponding page to find which servers are affected:
Job Change Guide
|Items:||1Bow  ,Arrows, Loki Only -- 1 Archer Card Box, 1 1 Hour Package Vol 5, 1 Archer Package|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Archer|
1. Head to the Archer Guild in the Archer Village north of Payon. The player will be told to collect Trunks for a minimum of 25 points. There are 4 types of Trunks:
|Trunk Type||Point Value|
|Barren Trunk||2 Points|
|Solid Trunk||3 Points|
|Fine-Grained Trunk||5 Points|
- Note: Trunks can be obtained by the monster Willow, found near Payon on some maps (a good start is one east of Payon). Beware of Elder Willows, as they look similar but are strong at this point. Time can be saved by leveling off of Willow from 10/8 to 12/10 or so because the Trunks are needed anyway.
2. After enough Trunks are brought back, the player will have their job changed to Archer.
- Upon successful completion of the Archer Job Change quest, you are awarded with these items:
1 Archer Card Box 1 1 Hour Package Vol 5 1 Archer Package
For second class skills see Hunter Skills, Dancer Skills, or Bard Skills.
|Deal up to 250% damage to targets in a 5*5 area around target.||10||Offensive|
|Deal up to 380% damage to a single target.||10||Offensive|
|Increase DEX and AGI by up to 12% for a duration. Uncovers hidden enemies in a 3*3 area when activated.||10||Supportive|
|Increases DEX by up to 10.||10||Passive|
|Increases range and HIT when using bows.||10||Passive|
|Create arrows from various items.||1||Active||30||Arrow Crafting Quest|
|Shoot a target to inflict 150% damage and push it back 6 cells.||1||Offensive||35||Arrow Repel Quest|
|Skills||Arrow Shower · Attention Concentrate · Charge Arrow · Double Strafe · Making Arrow · Owl's Eye · Vulture's Eye|
|Quests||Archer Job Change Guide · Archer Skill Quests · Archer Training Quest|
|Classes of Ragnarok Online|
|Novice Class||Novice · Super Novice|
|First Class||Acolyte · Archer · Magician · Merchant · Swordman · Thief|
|Second Class||Priest · Monk · Hunter · Bard · Dancer · Wizard · Sage · Blacksmith · Alchemist · Knight · Crusader · Assassin · Rogue|
|Transcendant Second Class||High Priest · Champion · Sniper · Minstrel · Gypsy · High Wizard · Professor · Whitesmith · Creator · Lord Knight · Paladin · Assassin Cross · Stalker|
|Expanded Class||Gunslinger · Ninja · TaeKwon Kid · TaeKwon Master · Soul Linker|