|Plagiarism Skill Info|
Allows the last offensive skill used on you to be used as a skill you have gained. Only one skill may be copied at a time in this fashion, maximum copied skill level equals the Plagiarism SkillLV. You also can only copy skills of the First and Second Class, but not of the Transcendent ones.
Preserve needs to be active to keep the copied skill.
Skills that can be copied:
- First Class
- Second Class
- Skills learned that way can be found in the "Etc" Tab of the Skill Window.
- Rogue/Stalker can technically copy any skill (beside Transcendent and 1st Job Expanded class ones); however if thy copy for Example Sonic Blow; they can't use the skill, because they can't use Katar type weapons. Another example be Desperado; they can't use it because they can't use Guns.
- To copy passive skills (such as Heal and Ruwach) you need to make yourself Undead (with an for Example; Evil Druid Card), so you will get damaged by the skill.
- Asura Strike is only usable when the user is in Critical Explosion state (from Example "Ring of Flame Lord").
- Skills that need catalysts (such as Acid Terror, Magnus Exorcismus or Ninja Magic) still need their catalyst provided to work.
- Thief Crossbow(4) - Increases the damage of your plagiarized skill by (0.5 *Refine)%.
|Rogue · Stalker|
|Back Stab · Cleaner · Close Confine · Compulsion Discount · Double Strafe · Flag Graffiti · Gangster's Paradise · Graffiti · Intimidate · Raid · Remove Trap · Snatcher · Steal Coin · Strip Armor · Strip Helm · Strip Shield · Strip Weapon · Sword Mastery · Tunnel Drive · Vulture's Eye · Plagiarism|
|Chase Walk · Full Strip · Preserve · Reject Sword|
|3rd Class Skills||Masquerade - Ignorance · Deadly Infection|
|Quests||Rogue Skill Quest|