|None Fire Wall Skill Info|
|Cast Time:||Lv1: 2 sec, Lv2: 1.85 sec, Lv3: 1.7 sec, Lv4: 1.55 sec, Lv5: 1.4 sec, Lv6: 1.25 sec, Lv7: 1.1 sec, Lv8: 0.95 sec, Lv9: 0.8 sec, Lv10: 0.65 sec|
|Duration:||4 + SkillLV sec|
|Sight (Lv1), Fire Ball (Lv5)|
Creates 3 cells of the Fire Wall effect in a line perpendicular to the line between the caster and the targeted cell. Each cell can deliver up to 4 + SkillLV Fire Element hits at MATK * 0.5 before its effect is drained. When cast diagonal a wall of two rows cells will appear with 3 cells in the first and 2 cells in the last row.
- Each hit from a Firewall carries an MATK modifier of 50%.
- Firewall hits at a very high rate of attack: approximately 40 to 50 times per second. Be aware that if there is any significant lag, fast-moving enemies can pass through Firewalls without being hit. Also, if the mage casting the Firewall is incapacitated (Stunned, Frozen, Stone Cursed), the Firewall will not process attacks.
- Characters of the Undead property are neither blocked nor pushed back by Firewall. They may pass through any Firewall cell before it has delivered all its hits. Quagmire may be used to slow down fast-moving Undead property enemies so that more hits are inflicted.
- Boss monsters are not pushed back by firewall. However, they must use all hits in a Firewall cell before they can proceed.
- Firewalls are aligned such that they are generally perpendicular to a line formed by the caster and the cast point, with the center cell being on the cast point.
- Firewalls with the caster's position as the cast point are aligned north-south on the map.
- Stationary/immobile enemies, when hit with a Firewall, will generally be pushed south by the Firewall.
On all servers, this skill is unchanged and retains the original effect.
- File:699.gif - Enables use of Level 5.
|Skills||Cold Bolt · Energy Coat · Fire Ball · Fire Bolt · Fire Wall · Frost Diver · Increase SP Recovery · Lightning Bolt · Napalm Beat · Safety Wall · Sight · Soul Strike · Stone Curse · Thunder Storm|
|Quests||Mage Job Change Guide · Mage Skill Quest · Mage Training Quest|
|Skills||Acolyte||Angelus · Aqua Benedicta · Blessing · Cure · Decrease Agility · Demon Bane · Divine Protection · Heal · Increase Agility · Pneuma · Ruwach · Signum Crusis · Teleportation · Warp Portal|
|Archer||Attention Concentrate · Owl's Eye · Vulture's Eye|
|Mage||Cold Bolt · Fire Ball · Fire Bolt · Fire Wall · Frost Diver · Increase SP Recovery · Lightning Bolt · Napalm Beat · Safety Wall · Sight · Soul Strike · Stone Curse · Thunder Storm|
|Merchant||Discount · Enlarge Weight Limit · Identify · Mammonite · Overcharge · Pushcart · Vending|
|Swordman||Bash · Endure · Increase Recuperative Power · Magnum Break · Provoke · Sword Mastery|
|Thief||Detoxify · Envenom · Hiding · Increase Dodge · Steal|
|Quests||Super Novice Job Change Guide|