Ayothaya Dungeon Entrance Quest
|Item(s) (Consumed):||3, 1 , 3 , 3 , 1|
|Items:||, , 1|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to maps Ayothaya Field 02 and Ayothaya Dungeon|
1. In Ayothaya, find Dusit (Located at 82, 132) by the far left beach area. He'll talk about a tiger and say "Yes, you believe in man-eating tigers." He will then tell you to go to Boonthon.
2. Boonthon can be found inside a house (Located at 65, 104). Just go south from Dusit and loop around to the left and up along the wooden walkways. She'll ask you for items to make a holy thread after you talk to her telling her you want to find the tiger.
11 1 1
3. Bring these and she'll give you the Ayothaya Dungeon F1. Note : At this point, You can make multiple Holy Threads, BEFORE starting Step 7. You can not make Holy Threads Once you've obtained Holier Threads.which allow you to enter
4. Go outside of her house and head to ayothaya field, 1 map east of Ayothaya. Walk east to the cliff and you will see an old man, Puraim (Located at 128, 197) that asks you if you really want to go down there, say Yes and you'll be moved to Ayothaya Field 02.
5. Head to the temple, and go inside.
6. Here you'll find a mapless maze. There's also a drop down pool, avoid walking into these, since they kill you if you fall down them, and you do lose EXP. You'll see 3 possible paths facing North and 3 to the West, the North facing one farthest to the West will cause a pop-up dialogue to activate and start flashing crosses on the mini-map.
7. These are hidden panels along the way, you'll need to press them in order!
- Using a Teleporting will cancel the crosses so you'd best have a good memory or reactivate them after each one you find. or
- If you Teleport around, it is possible that you land in a drop down pool! and then you'll lose experience.
Map of Crosses (Approximate):
Note: The dark zone in center is only a pool of water
Cross 1: 202, 165
Cross 2: 94, 19
Cross 3: 267, 214
Cross 4: 149, 275
Cross 5: 100, 118
Cross 6: 23, 191
Once you activate all 6, return to Boomthon. She will make Holier Threads for you, and asks for these items:
22 2 1
8. After making the Ayothaya Dungeon F2!, you're able to return to the maze and access
9. Once you make it down to Ayothaya Dungeon F2, head for (268, 107). Talk to the NPC tile to be given 1 .
10. After collecting the Boomthon, you will be told that because of your adventurous spirit, you should keep it., head back to
|Ayothaya Arc Quests|
|First Quest||Final Quest|
|Ayothaya Dungeon Entrance Quest||→||Footprint Quest|