Finding The Moving Island Quest
|Item(s) (Consumed):||10, 10 , 10 , 5 , 30 , 20 , 20 , 10|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to Moscovia Dungeon|
1. Go to Moscovia and talk to Berbayeff (Located at 171, 71), who tells you a story about his discovery of the Moving Island.
2. Talk to Mr. Ibanoff (Located at 135, 49) and listen to his stories. Then, ask him to "Lend me your ship". He will agree to help you but you will need to gather some items to fix his ship:
1010 10 5
Note: The island can only be accessed during the following times:
- 12 AM - 3 AM PST
- 6 AM - 9 AM PST
- 12 PM - 3 PM PST
- 6 PM - 9 PM PST
3. Control the steering wheel of the ship depending on Mr. Ibanoff commands. Monsters might appear and you will have to kill them all to keep the ship running.
Monsters that might spawn include:
- Note: The ship cannot be controlled while monsters are present. Monsters will disappear on their own after 5 minutes, but this part of the quest cannot be cleared if the player doesn't kill them manually.
- Note2: There is no death penalty if you die on the ship and monsters do not give Experience or drop items.
4. After you've reached the Whale Island, talk to the Aged Stranger (Located at 86, 104). Talk to him three times and he will send you back to Moscovia.
5. Talk to Mr. Ibanoff. He will ask you to report to the palace.
6. Enter the Moscovia Palace (Located at 255, 140) and talk to Prime Minister Dmitree (Located at 128, 89).
7. Talk to Csar Aleksay (Located at 131, 90) inside the palace.
8. Talk to Mr. Ibanoff again to sail to the Moving Island. You will need to defeat monsters on the ship once more. After the monsters are dead, speak with him again.
9. On the Whale Island, look for the Aged Stranger, and ask him if you can borrow his instrument. He will offer to make you a for the following materials:
3020 20 10 .
11. After all the materials are gathered, talk to Mr. Ibanoff and he will send you to the Whale Island directly.
12. Talk to the Aged Stranger, and he will make you a.
13. Speak with the Aged Stranger again to choose whether or not to learn how to play the from him.
- Note: It is recommended that you do learn to play from him. You will need to speak with him several (random) times until he tells you that you've become a master at the instrument.
14. Return to the palace and talk to Csar Aleksay. You have 3 options to choose from:
- Play the Gusli after having learned it - Receive:
- 120,000,000 (Loki/Tyr) or 6,000,000 Base Experience (Eir)
- Don't play the Gusli - Receive:
- 70,000,000 (Loki/Tyr) or 3,500,000 Base Experience (Eir)
- Play the Gusli without having learned it - Receive:
- 50,000,000 (Loki/Tyr) or 2,500,000 Base Experience (Eir)
- Note: If you pick the last path, you will offend the Czar with your bad playing and your reward will be diminished.
15. You can now go to Whale Island any time by talking to Mr. Ibanoff with the equipped in the accessory slot. Talk with the Aged Stranger on the island to be sent to the Moscovia Forest Dungeon.
Note: In order to get Mr. Ibanoff to take you to the island again during an available time period once you've completed the quest, you must walk to the end of the dock next to him! A dialogue box will pop up, asking if you wish to go to the island.