Biolabs Entrance Quest
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to the Somatology Laboratory|
1. Proceed to the 3 o'clock direction of Lighthalzen. There, you'll see a guard who stops you from moving into the slum area. Fear not, just talk to him continuously and you'll eventually make it into the slums.
- Note: To access the slum, either wait for any alert to cease (Mobsters in town are all killed), or do the Friendship Quest. If you continue to click on the NPC, eventually he will let you "Slip By".
2. Proceed on and meet Fishbone (Located at 340,224). Talk to him continuously to find out that he's actually an ex-researcher.
3. Talk to him again and again, you'll be pleading with him till he eventually asks for an offer of 20for an exchange of information.
4. Once you've passed him the Jellopies, ask him to send you to the maze.
- This is a map of the Cuberoom maze (unless its changed). The portals marked R moves you to a random one of the three green marked rooms. You'll actually start in one of those 3 rooms too. To make it slightly more random, the exit portal doesn't always actually take you out of the maze, you may have to work your way back again.
5. Type /where in there, until you get to a room with any of these coordinates:
- If your location is [67,193] go to direction 12, 3, 9, 12, 9 (o'clock)
- If your location is [66,136] go to direction 3, 12, 6, 6, 9 (o'clock)
- If your location is [67,74] go to direction 6, 3, 9, 6, 9 (o'clock)
You'll be sent to a room with documents all over.
- However, sometimes when it is bugged and you don't get to the next room but just remain in maze, just repeat this step. Second time will be successful.
6. Examine the Bed, you'll get a Short Stick if you checked under the bed.
7. Examine the Desk (under the Desk), you'll get another Short Stick. The two rods will become a Long Stick automatically.
Use the Long Stick on the Bed (under the Bed) and obtain a Cube.
8. Examine the Goblet on the table beside the bookshelf. Check its contents, you'll obtain a Rusty Key.
9. Move towards the wall at the desk. You'll see a cabinet of Chemicals. Examine it and type in Rusty Key and you'll get a Green Key.
10. Move to the Cabinet on the right of the room. Examine it and type in Green Key. You'll obtain a Polygon.
11. Next, examine the Bundles of Files on the ground. You'll obtain a Red Key.
12. Examine the Drawer next to the Bed and type in Red Key, you'll obtain a Jackknife.
13. Examine the Painting above the Desk. You'll select the option to move it. Type in Jackknife. You'll obtain a set of numbers. Write these down or take a screenshot.
14. Now, move on the the right hand corner of the room to find a Chest. Take the Axe in it.
15. Move to the Barrel and examine it. Type in Axe.
16. Examine the Barrel again. It asks for 9 numbers. REMEMBER THESE NUMBERS
17. Now, examine the Power Generator. Type in Yellow Key.
18. Then, move to the Status Light beside the Bed. Break it and you'll obtain a Black Key.
19. Examine the huge Experiment Tube on the left hand side of the room and type in Black Key. you'll get an Oval.
20. Go to the Box beside the Cabinet. Examine it and you'll have these 3 options:
- Oval Shape
- Polygon Shape
- Square Shape
For each of the following shapes, type in:
21. After typing those in, examine the Box again. You'll eventually get a!
22. Go back to the Experiment Tube, and examine it again. Type in Laboratory Permit.
- You'll get 2 options. Choose the Go down option.
And there you are, walk up straight and go through the portal. After you've get out, you'll find yourself beside the Underwater Tunnel.
Hence, the very next time you want to ever meet the doppels again, just go down from the Underwater Tunnel and walk up straight. You'll eventually reach the lower parts of the sewers.
|Republic of Schwartzvald Arc Quests|
|First Quest||Second Quests||Third Quests||Final Quest|
|Factory Quest||→||Einbroch Murder Quest||→||President Quest||→||Rebellion Quest|
|Biolabs Entrance Quest||→|
|→||Cursed Spirit Quest||→|
|Odin's Temple Excavation Quest||→|