|Riding Skill Info|
|Peco Peco Ride|
This skill allows the character to ride a Peco Peco. Mounted characters gain an additional 25% walking speed (cumulative with Increase Agility) and the maximum weight limit a character can carry is increased by 1000.
Mounted characters also attack at half the normal speed, but this penalty can be reduced or offset by levels in Cavalry Mastery. While mounted, the size modifier of spear vs. medium size is 100% instead of 75%.
The Peco Peco must be hired from Peco Peco Breeder in Prontera (55/350) at a cost of 2500z. If the character dismounts (by clicking on the "OFF" button in the equipment window), then the Peco Peco disappears and a new one must be hired.
Different kinds of Peco Pecos
The different Pecos give no benefit and are purely for the aesthetic.
|Knight||Lord Knight||Crusader||Paladin||Royal Guard|
- Royal Guard sprite can only be obtained via a Third Job Packet or similar items.
- Knights/Lord Knights using such a potion will result into a "normal" unmounted sprite, even tho they are still technically mounted on their Peco.
- This results from the fact that the Rune Knights Dragon comes from a different skill (Dragon Training) then the "Riding" skill.
- Knights can rent Peco Pecos in front of the Prontera Chivalry building at the northwest.
- Crusaders can rent Grand Peco in front of Prontera Church at the northeast.
|Knight · Lord Knight|
|Bowling Bash · Brandish Spear · Cavalry Mastery · Charge Attack · Auto Counter · One-Hand Quicken · Riding · Pierce · Spear Boomerang · Spear Mastery · Spear Stab · Two-Hand Quicken|
|Aura Blade · Berserk · Parry · Tension Relax · Concentration · Head Crush · Joint Beat · Spiral Pierce|
|3rd Class Skills||Wind Cutter|
|Quests||Knight Skill Quest|
|Crusader · Paladin|
|Auto Guard · Cavalry Mastery · Cure · Defender · Demon Bane · Devotion · Divine Protection · Faith · Grand Cross · Heal · Holy Cross · Riding · Providence · Reflect Shield · Shield Boomerang · Shrink · Shield Charge · Spear Mastery · Spear Quicken|
|Gospel · Pressure · Sacrifice · Shield Chain|
|3rd Class Skills||Earth Drive|
|Quests||Crusader Skill Quest|