|Zeny:||10.000 (Per Person)|
See Guide for further details.
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to Endless Tower|
There are no item use limitations, although items that cast one of the restricted skills will fail (such as Fly Wing).
Usage of the Token of Siegfried is still possible within the dungeon.
- Note #1: A memorial dungeon instance cannot be created during the 6 hours preceding War of Emperium, until War of Emperium is over.
- Note #2: You cannot use Premium Items or Max Stat Characters inside the Tower.
The following skills are disabled inside the tower:
The Endless Tower is an increasingly difficult set of challenges. Participating parties make their way up the 100 floor tower, with a special boss encounter against Entweihen Crothen on the 100th floor, and Naght Sieger afterwards. These battles function similar to the Izlude Arena, with players being required to defeat all monsters on a particular floor before the door to the next can open. Once on a floor, players are unable to go backwards; thus the only ways to leave the tower are to die and respawn, leave the Party, log out, use a Butterfly Wing, or walk into a Warp Portal.
1. In Alberta, talk to Captain Janssen (Located at 214, 77) and donate 10,000,000 Zeny as a 1 time fee. Each player in the party must donate the Zeny in order to be warped to the island. For future visits, Janssen will only ask for 10,000 Zeny.
2. Listen to him and agree to be his first mate so he will bring you to the Endless Tower Island.
3. After reaching the island, your party leader must speak with the Tower Protection Stone. They then must generate the Endless Tower Dungeon instance by paying the fee of 50,000,000 Zeny.
4. After an instance is created, the party will have 5 minutes to enter the dungeon, or else the dungeon will be destroyed. If the dungeon is destroyed, the party leader will not be make a new instance for 7 days. A party may leave the tower, but they must return to the tower in 5 minutes. The party will have 4 hours to finish the dungeon. If in 4 hours they do not finish, all players in the dungeon will be warped out and sent back to their save points.
- Note: A window will appear showing pertinent time limits for the dungeon. If it is closed, it can be opened again using the shortcut Alt+B.
- Note: The 7 day cooldown period is per character, not account. If you did the quest on your High Wizard, you can't enter it with the High Wizard for 7 days afterwards. You'd be fine doing it on another character, though.
- Warning: If any party member leaves their party while inside the dungeon, they will be kicked out and sent back to their save point! However, they can be re invited to the party and reenter the tower.
- Warning: Taming any monster or killing the last monster on a floor with a mercenary or homunculus will cause the instance to not register the kill, and the portal to the next floor will not open.
5. Each party member will be given 1 Ashes of Darkness upon completing floor 25, 50, 75 and 99. Ashes of Darkness no longer serve any purpose. They cannot be dropped, traded, sold, mailed or placed in carts and have 0 weight. They can be placed in Kafra Storage,
If a player is forced to leave the tower, they can re-enter by talking to the stone on the Misty Island again. The exit portal on the 1st floor will warp the player to the floor after the most recent boss floor they have cleared. However, the portal does not correctly warp a player to 26, 51, or 76; the player should use the Immortal Braizer instead to get to those floors.
The Endless Tower instance lasts until the party either gives up or runs out of time, after which time all players will be teleported out of the dungeon.
- Warning: You can no longer enter Endless tower with any party OTHER than the original party that you first entered it with. You will have to wait the usual 7 day cooldown in order to enter Endless tower again if you want to go with a new party.
6. On Loki, A Specialty Goods NPC has a small chance of being spawned on level 99.
List of the monsters that can be encountered on each floor.
- Blue text denotes a Mini-Boss.
- Red text denotes an MVP monster.
- Achieved Challenge - Achievments related to the instance.
- NPC:Specialty Goods (ET)
- Naght Sieger Card
- Entweihen Crothen Card