|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Cautious Village|
Bakonawa's Main Quest
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||7 |
- Once you enter the instance, do not leave as the NPC will not let you back in.
Now that you've finished setting all the traps. You now have authorization to enter Bakonawa's Lair. A strong party is recommended. To proceed further, speak with Taho inside the cave to book an instance dungeon.
- Once inside the instance, speak to Taho once your party is buffed and ready to go. Tell him you are ready and he will summon Bakonawa.
- Phase 1: Bakonawa appears inside the lake. In this phase, Meteor Storms shower down, but other than that very few skills are used and it should be easy to defeat him. There is a 10 minute time limit for this Phase.
- Phase 2: When he is defeated, he will move further into the lake and try to swallow the moon. You must make noise by defeating the 4 Instruments that appear.
These are plant type, meaning they take only 1 damage per hit, and seem to have around 200 HP. While you are attacking these, Meteor Storms will continue raining down on your party. There is a 5 minute time limit for this Phase.
- Phase 3: Enraged Bakonawa appears near the lake again and you must defeat him. As before, Meteor Storms rain down, but he now uses other skills such as Storm Gust, Lord of Vermillion and Break Weapon. As he grows weaker, waves of minions will be summoned every two minutes, about 15 each wave. These are stronger than the normal monsters around Malaya.
- When he dies, a Treasure Chest is spawned to the south of the lake that contains the loot. Meteors often continue to rain down until it is broken.
The Treasure Chest can contain the following loots: