Events are special activities in game. They can be either automated or started by a GM.
Sometimes Events can also be seasonal, like Easter or Christmas and go over a longer time.
List of Events
- Events - Seasonal events over the years.
There are different way on joining a event.
- PMing "Server" with either "join" or "event", depending on what the chat message tells you. This is usually used for automated or GM hosted events.
- Joining via a special NPC, usually gets announced.
- Doing the required quests for seasonal events.
Events can have different modes, usually the chat messages/GM will announce if there are any restrictions.
This style of event allows any player to participate. There is only 1 restriction that will not allow you to participate:
- You have a Token of Siegfried item in your inventory. The warpra will not allow you to enter the event.
Novice mode is a style of event where it restricts access on who is allowed to enter. It can be activated in any of the normal events and you will not be allowed to participate in this style of event if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You are not a NORMAL Novice. You will not be able to join if you are a Baby Novice, High Novice, Super Novice, or any other non-Novice class.
- You are higher than level 1.
- You have ANY items in your inventory.
It is advised that you create a level 1/1 Novice ahead of time so you are prepared in case an event with this mode is started.
Different kinds of events that can be hosted by GM/also sponsored by players.
Note: Games can differ from the description here, since they are free for change by the host.
Death by Boolean Response
- The players are warped to a map with two areas with marks 'x' and 'o'.
- The game master broadcasts a question that can be answerable by two options, mostly 'yes' or 'no'.
- The players then choose the answer they feel is correct, if they choose 'yes', they run to 'o', if not, they run to 'x'.
- The GM then counts to five after broadcasting the question.
- If players still haven't chosen after the GM finishes counting, the GM kills them.
- The players who get the wrong answers die.
- Rinse and Repeat until a winner is chosen.
Hide and Seek
- The GM randomly chooses a map from the game, sits on it and broadcasts clues on where he/she is to the server.
- The player who first finds the GM wins.
- Determining the winner may vary from the GM sitting with a chat room open to the first player who successfully types whichever it is the GM asks them to say.
Life by Dice
- Same rules as "Death by Dice", the major difference be, that the number that gets rolled survives, and all other numbers die.
Automated events take place without any GMs and choose winners based on the games mechanics. Note: Death by Dice can also be a GM hosted event, same rules apply.
Death by Dice
- The players are warped to a map with four areas with numbers 1-4.
- The players can choose whichever number they'd sit on until the round is over.
- Whoever hasn't chosen a box by the time the count finish, gets kicked to the side line.
- After the counting, a die will roll.
- Whichever number from 1-4 appears dies/will be kicked to the side lines.
- Occasionally, a recourse round will be held in which the number rolled lives (i.e. If #1 is rolled, everyone in #1 lives). The rest die. Brace yourselves, it'll appear at random.
- This continues on and on until there is only one survivor left.
Last Man Standing
The Zombies Ate My Novice
The Last Novice Standing
Prizes usually are either Event Points, usually during automated events or given by GMs directly in their hosted events or all kinds of items if a Player decided to sponsor a event.
With those Event points, different items can be purchased: