2014 Summer Carnival
The Carnival has rolled back into Morroc, with some changes! Pretty much the same as the 2012 Easter Event and Rebirth's End of Summer Fair, this carnival will give out tickets required to participate in a series of mini-games.
The duration of the fair: 9th of June ~ 7th July
How to Participate
- You will get 5 tickets every 24 hours by talking to the Ticket Master.
- Use these tickets to play mini-games available throughout Morroc.
- Each mini-games will cost one ticket to play with a chance to win a unique item and carnival cash.
Types of games
- Peco Racing Ever looked at Peco's and thought "Is that just a Chocobo rip off?", ever done any Chocobo Racing? Well this... is sorta... like... something along that lines... yeah! There are 5 Peco's and you bet on which one you think is going to win, pick the one that comes in first and you get the special prize, the place your Peco comes in determines your prize!
- Card Sharks Are you as old as me? Do you remember this game show?! Anyhow... this is Whack-A-Mole's replacement, and the way you play this game is you are dealt a card, and you have to guess if the next one is higher, lower or the same. Every 2 successful guesses you get a chance to take your prize, or try to get to the grand prize. Do you have what it takes to flip the last card, find out! (And ignore the fact that the display of the cards is weird, that's hard to make look nice!)
- Test Your Strength Do you find yourself looking in the mirror, staring at your arms all day long? Is your favorite monster Satan Morroc, not because it looks cool, but because it has bigger muscles then you could ever have? If you answered yes to either of those, well... you're on your own. However, you CAN test your strength and see how you compare to other puny humans. The higher you score, the better prize you can receive. So give up, or throw down your hammer and give the bell a good ring
- Diving For Drops Crazy old man Strouf just can't keep stuff in his hands, so he's giving out mad Carnival Cash if you can pick up a ton of his randomly dropping items! Grab em, snag em, pile them up, spin in a circle, stand on your head... oh wait where was I... Oh right, collect the items and pass them on over and he'll be happy to give you a prize as thanks! Collect enough and you'll get a special prize~!
- Slot Machines They're slot machines, what more do you want from me, coming up with rambly rants is hard ;( Well lemme try anyhow... Spin those porings round and round catch em 'fore they... well they stay on the ground so that doesn't work... Anyhow it's a slot machine, spin it, match the right things and you win! Slots have the best potential payout for Carnival Cash, but the largest chance to outright fail and get nothing ;( Are you a gambler, care to test your luck, you gotta spin it to win it!
- Safe Cracker First off, it's not a Safe, but Safe Cracker sounds better, Treasure Cracker sounds weird, or like it's a cracker that you eat that's shaped like a treasure. Anyyyywhoooo have you ever played one of those games where you have to figure out a 3 digit code, and it tells you if you got the right number in the right spot, or the right number but in the wrong spot? Well if you haven't (or have and didn't like it), and you don't like logic games, you're gonna hate this! You have to crack the code to get yourself into the treasure, the less tries it takes the better your prize, try too many times and the lock is going to jam!
Do well enough in each game and you'll have a chance at winning cool, unique prizes.
- Peco King Band (Peco Racing)
- Trump Card (Card Sharks)
- Fotis Potestas (Test Your Strength)
- Swamp Ring (Diving For Drops)
- Pet Egg Coupon (Slot Machines)
- Treasure Basket (Safe Cracker)
Carnival Cash Exchange
You can exchange the carnival points earned from the mini-games for various items. All of the items are account-bound.
- Yggdrasil Crown (65 Carnival Cash)
- Sloth Hat (65 Carnival Cash)
- Blacksweater Hat (65 Carnival Cash)
- Drooping Maya (65 Carnival Cash)
- Kobold Cap (65 Carnival Cash)
- Red Glasses (1) (80 Carnival Cash)
- Coppola (2) (80 Carnival Cash)
- Hunter's Clip (90 Carnival Cash)
- Sniper's Clip (1) (135 Carnival Cash)
- Merchant's Clip (90 Carnival Cash)
- Vendor's Clip (1) (135 Carnival Cash)
- Treasureberry (100 Carnival Cash)
- AFK Hat (65 Carnival Cash)
- Puffy Dragon (65 Carnival Cash)
- Maya's Valour (80 Carnival Cash)
- Sloth Hat (75 Carnival Cash)
- Yggdrasil Crown (75 Carnival Cash)
- Blacksweater Hat (75 Carnival Cash)
- Red Necktie (140 Carnival Cash)
- Blue Necktie (140 Carnival Cash)
- Yellow Ribbon (140 Carnival Cash)
- Kumei Ears (140 Carnival Cash)
- Vengeance Feathers (120 Carnival Cash)
- Vindicated Feathers (120 Carnival Cash)