Horror Toy Factory
|Party:||Solo or Party|
|Items:|| Bloody Coins,|
Variety of Equipment
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
To start this quest, go to Lutie, the instance is located at the top most right corner of the map. Talk to Catherine Jet Johnson (@xmas 237/303) to reserve the instance, then click on the transporter to enter the instance.
- NO PREMIUM ITEMS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE.
- Max Stat Characters can enter the instance.
- @ commands such as @storage work inside.
- You cannot re-enter this instance if you happen to exit this instance before the instance is completed (e.g. disconnected, died then respawn).
* It is suggested to bring Token of Siegfried in case you die on the middle of the instance.
- All monsters in this instance are Demon race; the boss is Undead race.
- ALTS are NOT allowed.
- THIS PAGE NEEDS TO BE UPDATED AS PER ADJUSTMENTS MADE. DON'T CONSIDER THIS PAGE AS FINAL IMPLEMENTATION IN GAME.
- After the introduction, talk to the Myst Case NPC who will transform your sprite into a Cookie (Red).
- Keep in mind you need to keep exploring while transformed.
- Venturing/talking to other NPC's aside from the transformation Myst Case while not transformed will spawn multiple Nightmare Cruisers.
- There are multiple Myst Case NPCs around the corners of the room; it is advised to speak to them when your transformation duration is about to expire.
- Kill Vicious Cookies and Evil Dwelling Boxes around the room.
- After enough are killed, there will be an announcement, and all remaining monsters will die.
- Move to northwest portion of this room and talk to the Green Cookie.
- You must be a Red Cookie in order to speak with this NPC.
- If you are not a Red Cookie, the NPC will disappear for a short while before reappearing, and will not speak to you until you are a Red Cookie.
- After the dialogue, talk to the new Myst Case NPC, who will transform you into a Myst Case.
- Player must be a Myst Case in order to proceed to the next location.
- Enter the portal to the right of the Green Cookie to move to the next phase.
- After speaking to Catherine, talk to the Myst Case NPC again to change your sprite into a Red Cookie.
- Similar to the first phase, you need to stay transformed while venturing; otherwise, Cruisers will spawn in large numbers around the room.
- If you somehow entered the portal you came from before finishing the second phase, you need to go back to first room and transform into a Myst Case again in order to go back to the second room.
- There are 10 workers (Green Cookie NPCs) throughout this room. Talk to them and listen to their stories.
- You cannot move, cast skills, or use any consumables while the workers are talking, but monsters can still target you at this time.
- After talking to all 10 workers, there will be another announcement and all remaining monsters will die.
- Proceed back through the portal you came from, and then enter the north portal to move to the next phase.
- Walk to the middle of the room to trigger a dialogue between Santa and Antonio.
- Disguise wears off in 5 minutes, you need to be in human form to trigger the discussion.
- Here, there are many mobs, but ONLY Antonio needs to be killed.
- After Antonio is killed, there will be another announcement, and all remaining monsters will die.
- Note: Antonio may also spawn in the room where the dialogue with Santa took place as well, so be sure to check before proceeding through the left portal.
- Go back to the center room, and then enter the right portal to move to the last phase.
- Listen the conversation between Catherine and Celine Kimi. When it finishes, Celine Kimi and her phantom will spawn.
- Information about Celine Kimi:
- She has a large spongy Max HP (20m ~ 66m, depends on party size, 20m if solo, 66m if party of 12), high DEF, and high MDEF, so it's best to have high ASPD AoE skills to take her down.
- She has the ability to obtain a golden aura for 10 seconds at a time; while she is in this aura, all attacks will reflect back in a screen wide AoE.
- It is best to avoid attacking her while the aura is up.
- The aura can be preemptively seen by Celine Kimi having long cast bar, and the use of the /hp emoticon.
- She also casts Pulse Strike, Power Up, Critical Wounds, Wide Soul Drain (represented by a cast bar with /mp emoticon), Wide Stone Curse, and Wide Sleep.
- While in Power Up, her attacks can hit for around 15k without any reduces, so be prepared.
- If she was separated from her phantom, the phantom will heal Celine Kimi for a large amount.
- Make sure the Phantom is always close to her and that damage is done to both of them simultaneously.
- If she is moved too far from the area where she spawns, the fight will be completely reset, so make sure you do not drag her too far away.
- It is recommended to stay next to the wall above where she spawns to keep her in place, as well as to prevent the knockback from Pulse Strike.
- If her current HP is off by 100,000 compared to her Phantom's, the Phantom will heal Celine Kimi for 150,000 of her max HP.
Finishing the Instance
- After Celine Kimi is defeated, walk through the southwest portal to treasure room.
- There will be 3 treasure box NPCs which will drop items when clicked.
- For each player in party, 1 additional treasure box is added. (Capped to 10)
Full list of monsters on RMS: https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=areainfo&area=3027&re_mob=1
NOTE: Stats might differentiate from RMS, however basics like Loot and Attributes are still the same.
|Evil Tree||2987||Decorated Tree Matilda Card||Doesn't Drop Bloody Coins|
|Tyrannical Cookie||2989||Terrifying Cookie Card||Doesn't Drop Bloody Coins|
|Corrupted Cruiser||2990||N/A||Only spawns if the disguise stops.|
|Box of Evil Spirits||2991||Gift of Darkness Card||1,00% Draft Letter & Bloody Letter Drop|
|Spooky Spirit||2992||Eerie Spirit Card||1,00% Bloody Coin Drop|
|Evil Ghost||2993||Bloody Poltergeist Card||Doesn't Drop Bloody Coins|
|Dancing Marionette||2994||Demonic Marionette Card||Doesn't Drop Bloody Coins|
|Abandon Bear Doll||2995||Dumped Teddy Bear Card||Doesn't Drop Bloody Coins|
|Celine Kimi||2996||Celine Kimi Card||Instance Boss|
|(Phantom of) Celine Kimi||2997||N/A||Illusion of the Instance Boss.|
Special Notes: Phantom of Celine Kimi.
- Lvl : 160.
- Attribute, Race, Size and HP are the same as Celine Kimi.
- Stats, DEF and MDEF are half the amount of Celine Kimi.
Treasure Chest rewards inside the Instance and the Closed Mind Chest rewards.
After finishing the instance, there will spawn THREE Treasure chests by default. For every party member there will be +1 Treasure chest.
The chests can be looted by simple clicking on them. The loot then will drop onto the ground.
- Note: "Closed Mind Box" might be referred in game as "Sealed Mind Box" too.
| Treasue cests|
|5-10 Bloody Coins|
|AND one of the following:|
|Old Yangsan||Broken Heart||Gentle Heart||Lush Rose||Mystical Card Album|
contains one of the following:
|5x||1x Broken Heart||1x Gentle Heart||1x Lush Rose||10x|
|1x Old Card Album||3x||5x||1x|
You can trade the coin to the NPC below:
Bearded Joe (@xmas 240/294) will enchant certain items for 15 Bloody Coins per attempt.
- There is a chance of failure in which the item is destroyed
- Enchants can be reset.
- Currently Enchantment reset is not an option in game.
|Item(s)||Slots||Success Rate||Possible Enchants|
|4th Slot||100%||Fighting Spirit 2~5|
|3rd Slot||100%||Str/Int/Dex/Agi/Vit/Luk 1~3|
|Old Yangsan||4th Slot||100%||Fighting Spirit 5~10|
Evil Spirit's Silk Gloves
|4th Slot||95%||Str/Int/Dex/Agi/Vit/Luk 1~2|
|3rd Slot||70%||Str/Int/Dex/Agi/Vit/Luk 1~3|
|2nd Slot||50%||Str/Int/Dex/Agi/Vit/Luk 1~4|