Summer Lottery Event
With summer in full swing, Eden Group have sent their representatives to the beach - but not for a holiday!
At the beach in Brasilis (/navi brasilis 265/101) - there will also be a yellow cross on your minimap to show you where it is you can find Angie and Marcus, two important administrators for Eden Group. They will be the ones administrating and hosting the event. The premise is simple: Eden Group will be rewarding adventurers with Lottery Balls randomly when they kill mobs during the event time. Every day Marcus will conduct a draw at midnight - and rewards will be given to those whose Lottery Balls match any of the drawn numbers!
- This Event took place: July until August 2016.
- This Event took place: 11th May 2018 until 11th June 2018.
- This Event took place: 13th May 2020 until 7th June 2020.
How to Play
Collecting Lottery Balls
To join, talk to Marcus and listen to his explanation. If you are not a VIP, you will need to pay a one-off fee of 500,000 Zeny to take part; if you are VIP, entry will be free! After that you just need to kill mobs to obtain Lottery Balls!
- You can kill any kind of monster to get lotto balls.
- You can farm as many balls as you please; they will not be reset with each Lottery day.
Lottery Balls will have numbers etched onto them from 1 to 25. You will need a full set of six balls before you can turn them to Angie, who will note your numbers (no doubles) and confirm your entry for that day's draw. Each entry into the draw will also get a Summer Goodie Bag (2020) from Angie as soon as they turn in their six balls.
Please bear in mind, it is one account = one entry; however, you can hunt the Lottery Balls on any of your characters on your account, so long as you have signed up first.
Drawing the Numbers
Draws will take place at midnight each day - server time. You must turn in your six Balls before 23:30 - server time. The draw will happen live with Marcus at Brasilis at midnight - shortly after which the results will be broadcast to the whole server.
After the draw has taken place, you can check with Angie to see if your numbers matched with those that were drawn.
You do not need to check straight after the draw; Angie will remember your numbers for each day you've entered the draw until you check with her.
- For example: if I turn in my six balls on the 27th, but I can't get online until the 1st, that's no problem; Angie will remember my numbers and, if I have won, will give me the correct amount of points.
If you do win, you will get one point in each category below and including the amount of numbers you matched.
- For example, if I matched 3 numbers: then I will get ONE POINT to spend in each the 1 Number shop, the 2 Numbers shop AND the 3 Numbers shop.
Muten Roshi & Dragon Balls
A new feature to the 2020 Summer Lottery event is the arrival of Dragon Balls and Master Roshi. Dragon Balls or Lotto Ball 26 can be used as a wildcard ball for the Summer Lottery Event and it will let you match to one lottery number.
With the Dragon Ball, you should at least get ONE matched number or it will raise your winning the jackpot chance. To use this Dragon Ball, make sure to have it in your inventory and submit ball number 26 along with the rest of your lottery balls to Angie.
- Example: You submit the numbers , , , ,  and ; this will include the Dragon Ball as wildcard.
- Note: You can submit as many Dragon Balls as you want (up to 6) together with the 6 Lotto Balls. However, the more you submit the lesser the effect of them being a "matching" wildcard will be.
- Just like the normal Lotto Balls, Dragon Balls randomly drop from every monster.
- AUTHORS NOTE: I have no f*king clue how this all works exactly, if you want in depth information, ask Optimus.
You can find Muten Roshi (brasilis 288 103) in Brasilis not too far from Summer Shop 4 Girl. He has the power to increase the drop rate of Dragon Ball by 0.0007% for every 10,000,000 zeny given to him. The rate will be permanent and it will be applied to ALL players in the server.
Rewards are categorized after matches in the Lottery.
Do you know the odds in winning this Lottery?
- To win 6 out of 25; you have a 1 in 177,100 chance of winning.
- Which also means that there 177,100 possible combinations of 6 numbers.
- If you are using 1 Dragon Ball, it becomes 5 out of 25; you will have a 1 in 53,130 chance of winning.