Royal Operations Quest/Rescojin
|Royal Operations Quest/Rescojin|
|Tier||Party Members||Time Limit||Map|
|3||5 - 8 Members||30 Minutes|
|2 Credit Points|
|Recommended Classes for the mission|
|Assassin Cross, Paladin, Professor|
This is a mission on Tier 3 of the Royal Operations Quest. Basically the story line is the Goblin leaders have captured Bascojin and Kobolds. Now your task is to kill the Goblin Leaders to release their prisoner. Once you spawn on the map, you will see 6 portals on the mini map (red dots). Well, normally they would be portals, but here they are the Goblin Leader locations.
Your task is to navigate your way to the Goblin Leader and kill its slaves. Then you will need to Dispell the Goblin leader, and then you will be able to damage it. Until you dispel it AND kill the Slaves, it will stay invulnerable and only take ONE damage per hit.
Now the Goblins have a few tricks up their sleeves. The Leader will go Berserk. And if you dispel it, it will Berserk again. It also has Reflect Shield, which means, if you see it use the skill, dispel it, no matter if it just Berserks again. You will be wasting a lot of berries, if you don't do that. Aside from that they will strip your Weapon, which is why getting FCP beforehand is a good option as well as getting some Chemical Weapon Protection Scrolls.
After you kill the Leader, you will either have freed a Kobold or Bacsojin. If its Kobold, just head towards the next Goblin Leader. And if its Bacsojin, Congratulations! You have just completed the mission successfully and can now head to the starting point to lot from the Treasure Chest.
- Bring a Professor to Dispell the Goblin Leader (unless you have a Valkyrie Randgris Card).
- Devotion Paladins will also help magic class builds.
- Great Old One's Set (Loki) is also very useful when considering equipment as most of them increases HP and reduces Cast Delay
- Goblin Leader is weak to Earth and Poison Properties. Water and Wind will not do a lot of damage but High Wizards are encouraged to use Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion while killing the Goblins spawned by the Goblin Leader.
- Storm Gust will freeze (Except one or two) the Goblins near the Goblin Leader.
- The Goblins like to push back, Strong Shield is recommended
Common Class Builds
Some short summaries of gears and stats classes can uses. Note: Equipment's might seems outdated/old for today's standards.
|Professor (Earth Spike)|
Spam Sacrifice all night long.
- Generic Guide by Aka
- 2014 youtube video, showcasing equipment's (might be dated), but also how to interact with the goblins Frenzy
- 2011 youtube video
|Royal Operations Quest|
|Royal Operations Quest · Custom RDC Equipment|
|Operations||Tier 1||Princely Proposal · Drake Down · Rx Filler|
|Tier 2||Hermes Holiday · Calling Bishop Hibram · Party Planner|
|Tier 3||Rescojin · Coup de Turtle · Taste The Rainbow|
|Tier 4||Emperor's Assassination · Escape the Room · Demonbusters|