Royal Operations Quest/Hermes Holiday
|Royal Operations Quest/Hermes Holiday|
|Tier||Party Members||Time Limit||Map|
|2||3 - 5 Member||15 Minutes|
|1 Credit Point|
|Recommended Classes for the mission|
|Champion, Stalker, Creator, Star Gladiator, Any fast moving Class|
Hermes Holiday is one of three Tier 2 Missions available for Royal Operations. The Map is a duplicate of Gonryun Field 01 (gon_fild01).
The castle has sent you to be a temporary replacement. Martha needs your help delivering the mail since Hermes, the local courier, is currently on Holiday. Your main task is to find the mailboxes and deliver the mail to the proper locations.
Different locations are color coded on the map above.
|Green||Respawn Point||Martha, Treasure Reward Chest|
|Orange||Port Bluff||1 to 8 Port Bluff|
|Blue||Main Street||1 to 5 Main Street|
|Red||Rural Bend||1 to 3 Rural Bend|
|Cyan||Temple Street Avenue||Temple Road STE A, Temple Road STE B|
|Pink||Safari Lane||1 Safari Lane, 3 Safari Lane|
|Yellow||Coalmine Avenue||333 Coalmine Avenue|
|Purple||Windmill Way||1 Windmill Way|
- From the starting point, make your way to one of the following points in the map to find mailboxes to collect mail. Make sure to remember the correct address to your next destination.
- If you start from either Port Bluff or Main Street, it is best to search for mailboxes that contain mail in the same region (e.g. Mail in 1 Port Bluff mailbox contains mail to 5 Port Bluff mailbox) before heading to the next closest regions (e.g. Port Bluff -> Rural Bend, Main Street or Windmill Way).
- It is advisable for the party to spread out to different major locations in the map to reduce the amount of time needed and increase the chance of success.
- Once you have the mail, head to the location and leave the mail by clicking on the correct mailbox.
- You only need to deliver mail 15 times in order to successfully finish the quest.
- You can only fail to deliver the correct mail for 7 times. In an event that you cannot find any more mailboxes with available mail, you have failed to finish the quest.
- Upon successfully finishing the quest, you may now go back to the starting to point to claim rewards through the Treasure Loot Chest.
- The mission starts and you move to "333 Coalmine Avenue". The mail in there says "1 Windmill Way". You take it and move to that location.
- You deliver the mail to "1 Windmill Way". The mailbox says the mail inside there needs deliver to "2 Main Street", you take the mail and move there.
- Repeat this 15 times till the mission is completed.
There is a large amount of enemies scattered on the map that will slow down your progress or totally put you in halt. You can only do 1 damage per melee or magic attack though Clown and Gypsy's Tarot Card of Fate skill will have a chance to 1-Hit KO. The total HP of each would be either below or exactly 32,000,000.
You do NOT need to kill any of those to finish the mission.
|Close Confine||Please Don't Forget Me|
|Storm Gust, Wide Freeze||Quagmire|
|Wide Stun||Wide Stone|
|Decrease Agility||Skid Trap, Ankle Snare, Freezing Trap, Sandman|
|Wide Stun||Wide Curse|
- Generally you don't need to kill any monster on the map, it is rather a waste of time then actual helpful.
- Status Immunity is the best way to tackle this mission. Most Importantly Freeze, Stone Curse and Stun Immunity.
- Useful items for the mission include:
A cheap "build" on a Champion would be:
Then just Body Relocate around the map as you please, Snares, Decrease AGI, PDFM and Close Confine will not bother you, since you can relocate out of them.
|Royal Operations Quest|
|Royal Operations Quest · Custom RDC Equipment|
|Operations||Tier 1||Princely Proposal · Drake Down · Rx Filler|
|Tier 2||Hermes Holiday · Calling Bishop Hibram · Party Planner|
|Tier 3||Rescojin · Coup de Turtle · Taste The Rainbow|
|Tier 4||Emperor's Assassination · Escape the Room · Demonbusters|