Arrival of Ragnarok
|Party:||Party (3 Member Minimum)|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Save the Queen!|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Various Items|
- 1 Notes
- 2 Overview
- 3 Instance
- 4 Rewards
- 5 Enchantments
- 6 External Links
- The Save The Queen! Prerequisite Quest will be detected by checking if you ran said instance within 1 week (but ONLY if you also looted in said instance).
- When talking to Elyuminatea, he will tell you when the last time was you did the Save The Queen instance.
- Premium items are allowed inside, aside Angra Manyu and Ahura Mazdah which are not allowed inside.
- Commands such as @jump and @storage are disabled.
- are allowed inside.
- Two Re-Entries are allowed (only allowed in case of Disconnect or similar issues, 5 minutes time window each for re-entry).
- Time to finish the instance: 120 minutes (open to change later).
Previously from World Without Balance ...
Vanna had brought the Undead King back to life thus creating an imbalanced world. Midgardians were recruited to defeat Draphael who opened a dimensional rift between Midgard and the Underworld... thus a gloomy castle had risen out from the dimensional rift.
Many scouts were assigned to infiltrate the castle to identify any information of whom the castle may belong to, however... none came back alive. Soon after, Undead Soldiers began to attack innocent towns and villages, all the while burning them down to the ground to nothingness.
However! The adventurers of Midgard were able to defeat Draphael but little did we know... that was only the beginning of the end...
A Sequel to Saving the Queen ...
The Queen is no longer injured but as received news of a resurrection ... of Ragnarok.
Ragnarok is the cataclysmic destruction of the cosmos and everything within it. If left alone, Ragnarok will consume Midgard and soon after, the Universe.
Thus, the Queen is gathering adventurers from all over Midgard, yet again, to help save Midgard from destruction.
There are 4 magical keys that have been placed in Vanna's Chests that can be obtained after completing the instance.
Each key is required before those who wish to challenge Ragnarok to enter the catacombs where he awaits for the adventurers to slay.
The catacombs have been discovered by a fellow researcher named Elyuminatea, thus, he will be the one to guide you all where Ragnarok lies.
This Event instance will last from 07th March 2021 until 31st March 2021.
The time has come for Ragnarok's Arrival... and who knows if this is truly the last of him... You'll be able to begin this quest by talking to Elyuminatea (Located at prt_cas 350 81) who will require you to finish Save the Queen Instance and be a level of 255 in order to begin the ordeal. You will need to be in a party of 3 (minimum) too so don't enter the catacombs alone!
You can have as many people as your party can handle! Additionally, you will need the Key of Gaiety, Key of Deception, Key of Illusion, and Key of the King's Chamber in order to proceed. Fret not about your storage usage, Elyuminatea will be there to aid you with that! But it is limited so pack your items wisely.
Once you have talked to Elyuminatea and your team is put together, you will venture towards the catacombs where Ragnarok awaits your arrival ...
- You need 1 Set of Key to start the instance. Key is only used upon clearing the first map, that too from party leader.
1 Set = 4 Keys, so the party leader should have 4 Keys in his inventory.
- During special stages of the mini-bosses (such as; Golden Warriors mirror images or Illusionists illusions), NO skills can be used, no matter if offensive or supportive.
- All kinds of storages are disabled, at the end of each map (Part 2-5, it won't give the option on Part 1) , Elyuminatea will appear that will allow you to heal yourself and use storage.
IF ANY MEMBER WARPS TO NEXT MAP, ELYUMINATEA WILL DISAPPEAR
- ---more notes might be added later on---
GLITCHES/BUGS THAT MIGHT CAN OCCUR
If any of those glitches/bugs happens, try to get a hold to a Staff member via #support or discord!
- The Phantom might get stuck in its phases if damage was received too quick (example: He might get stuck in the "catch me" phase, and will keep re spawning even when killed, and the party can't cast skills).
- It is advice to damage the Phantom not too much, so it can "play" its game properly and not bug out.
- Further, if this bug happens, the Staff member might need to let the party re-run the instance, since this will soft lock the instance.
- The Warrior might can bug (Restores HP constantly to 100%) if the illusions aren't killed properly.
- Due to Ragnaroks nature of imitating the bosses of the previous stages, the bugs they can have can occur here too.
Tips on Party Setup
- Main damage dealer are Sniper and Assassin Cross.
- If you play Assassin Cross, be prepared to Tank/Damage the monsters, since you will be up-close to them, and they will retaliate.
- Professors are useful to Volcano and/or Land Protector (especially on Golden Knight and Ragnarok), Dispell and Sense monsters.
- Usually you bring two, one does LP, the other Volcano the Snipers.
- High Priests, Soul Linker, typical support buffs that always help.
- Whitesmiths and Creators can be optional, Smiths give damage boost, but need to be prepared to repair equipment eventually. Creators main task is to FCP.
- Rest of Party Slots usually can be distributed to any other who wanna come along, and most importantly, WANTS TO HELP (aka not just stand there AFK and be a douche).
Part 1: The Main Hall
The first map will require you to bypass monsters that wait for you in waves ... be wary as they can catch you off guard!
- You need to kill all monsters to be allowed to proceed.
- There will be around 4 waves of enemies coming, so be prepared!
- The monsters will try to slow you down with performer songs such as Please Don't Forget Me.
|Critter 01||25060||200||20.500.100|| HIT: 800 • FLEE: 300
DEF: 60 • MDEF: 40
STR: 150 • AGI: 100
VIT: 150 • INT: 300
DEX: 600 • LUK: 200
Element: Neutral (Lv. 3)
|Critter 02||25061||200||23.500.600|| HIT: 1.000 • FLEE: 400
DEF: 20 • MDEF: 35
STR: 100 • AGI: 200
VIT: 200 • INT: 150
DEX: 800 • LUK: 200
Element: Fire (Lv. 3)
Part 2: Gaiety "Horrid Deathbeast"
The second map will require you to fight against the Door Keeper of Gaiety ... who will play with you like a toy!
- Phantom will blitz through the map from point to point at every 25% HP decrease and it won't stop til a successful attack has landed.
- The Boss will walk in defined path with 85 PD with every 25% reduction of HP, You can't use Skill in this phase.
|Phantom||25056||250||36.000.000|| HIT: 1.000 • FLEE: 450
DEF: 66 • MDEF: 15
STR: 600 • AGI: 200
VIT: 50 • INT: 150
DEX: 750 • LUK: 300
Element: Wind (Lv. 4)
Part 3: Deception "Golden Warrior"
The third map will require you defeat the Door Keeper of Deception ... be wary as there will be things which you cannot see with the naked eye ....
- Golden Warrior will change elements at every 25% HP decrease.
- Additionally, you will need to hit the correct boss out of 5 or else you face a status infliction on your whole party.
TIP: *Golden Warrior casts Earth Strain, this skill has the potential to strip players. To prevent this you either need FCP or simply cast Land Protector under it.
|Golden Warrior||25059||250||684.666.999|| HIT: 946 • FLEE: 450
DEF: 50 • MDEF: 50
STR: 200 • AGI: 200
VIT: 150 • INT: 150
DEX: 666 • LUK: 300
Element: Ghost (Lv. 3)
Part 4: Illusion "Trace of Darkness"
The fourth map will require you to defeat the Door Keeper of Illusion ... be aware that mistakes will be made if things are done incorrectly ...
- There will be multiple Illusionist every 25% HP decrease and you will need to hit the correct one in order to inflict damage.
- If you hit the incorrect one ... more will be summoned.
|Illusionist||25058||250||564.425.000|| HIT: 900 • FLEE: 500
DEF: 18 • MDEF: 80
STR: 150 • AGI: 250
VIT: 66 • INT: 525
DEX: 650 • LUK: 200
Element: Neutral (Lv. 4)
Part 5: Final Boss "Ragnarok"
The final map will be the final battle between you, the adventurers and with Ragnarok ... He'll test you from every angle and fight you've ever had so be prepared! Once he is defeated ... you will be rewarded but be aware, no ordeal is every easy ...
- Ragnarok will mimic each of the previous Door Keepers at every 25% HP decrease.
|Ragnarok||25057||255||999.999.999|| HIT: 955 • FLEE: 455
DEF: 70 • MDEF: 70
STR: 400 • AGI: 200
VIT: 100 • INT: 500
DEX: 700 • LUK: 450
Element: Neutral (Lv. 4)
- Treasure Chest is loot for individual, You SKIP if you DON'T WANT THE ITEM, If you Skip, it won't be re-rolled for anyone else, as it's personal loot.
- Chest will contain 1-3 Tokens for individuals.
- Token of King is tradeable.
- Phantom Egg
- Costume: 3rd Year Anniversary Balloon
- Illusion Ring
- Illusion Skull Ring
- Token of King (used for enchantments below)
Now ... bringing out some new content for your old Vanna set items! We bring you ... enchantments!
- To get started, you need to complete Ragnarok's Arrival at least once and talk to Elyuminatea once more. You will be able to enchant and reset your enchantments as well.
- Vanna's Dress, The Spell Manteau and Elvira Boots will be able to be enchanted.
Here's how it works:
Talk to Elyuminatea with the option of enchantment of one of your equipment's with money and Token of King in your inventory. Then pay the price per refine (1.000.000 Zeny per Refine) otherwise you will lose all refines!
Next is the token pricing which will go like this: 3 Tokens for the 3rd slot, 4 Tokens for the 4th slot, and 5 Tokens to reset the slots.
- Resetting Slots will reset ALL enchanted slots, you CANNOT just rest one of them.
- ALL OF THESE ENCHANTMENTS WILL BE RANDOM.
- As an example, if you wanted to enchant the 3rd and 4th Slot of your +10 Vanna's Dress: you will need to pay 3 + 4 Tokens, respectively, so 7 Tokens in total to enchant the Dress and pay 10 million Zeny in order to keep the Refines.
3rd Slot Enchantments.
All Enchantments grant a stat bonus.
|Vanna's Dress||The Spell Manteau||Elvira Boots|
4th Slot Enchantments.
Note: Those enchants are purely PVP based, meaning you will deal more damage on other players, NOT monsters.
- Example: Lord Knight Seyren is not affected by the Lord Knight2 orb, he is a Demi-Human/Fire monster, not an actual "Lord Knight".
|Paladin1||6934|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Paladins by 3%.
|Paladin2||6935|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Paladins by 5%.
|Lord Knight1||6936|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Lord Knights by 3%.
|Lord Knight2||6937|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Lord Knights by 5%.
|High Wizard1||6938|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to High Wizards by 3%.
|High Wizard2||6939|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to High Wizards by 5%.
|Professor1||6940|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Professors by 3%.
|Professor2||6941|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Professors by 5%.
|Sniper1||6942|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Snipers by 3%.
|Sniper2||6943|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Snipers by 5%.
|Gypsy1||6944|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Gypsys by 3%.
|Gypsy2||6945|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Gypsys by 5%.
|Clown1||6946|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Clowns by 3%.
|Clown2||6947|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Clowns by 5%.
|Creator1||6948|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Creators by 3%.
|Creator2||6949|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Creators by 5%.
|Whitesmith1||6950|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Whitesmiths by 3%.
|Whitesmith2||6951|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Whitesmiths by 5%.
|Stalker1||6952|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Stalkers by 3%.
|Stalker2||6953|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Stalkers by 5%.
|Assassin Cross1||6954|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Assassin Crosss by 3%.
|Assassin Cross2||6955|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Assassin Crosss by 5%.
|High Priest1||6956|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to High Priests by 3%.
|High Priest2||6957|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to High Priests by 5%.
|Champion1||6958|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Champions by 3%.
|Champion2||6959|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Champions by 5%.
|Star Gladiator1||6960|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Star Gladiators by 3%.
|Star Gladiator2||6961|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Star Gladiators by 5%.
|Soul Linker1||6962|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Soul Linkers by 3%.
|Soul Linker2||6963|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Soul Linkers by 5%.
|Gunslinger1||6964|| A rare, but low quality, Add-On.
Increase damage dealt to Gunslingers by 3%.
|Gunslinger2||6965|| A rare high quality, Add-On. |
Increase damage dealt to Gunslingers by 5%.
|The Spell Manteau|
|Tempered1(3)||6931||*Currently same effect as Tempered3*||Tempered3||92117|| A uncommon, but low quality Add-On ... |
Reduces the chance of all equipped equipment breaking by 3%.
|Tempered5||92118|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On ...
Reduces the chance of all equipped equipment breaking by 5%.
|ATK3||92119|| A common Add-On.|
Increases ATK by 3%.
|ATK5||92120|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On.
Increases ATK by 5%.
|MATK3||92121|| A common Add-On.|
Increases MATK by 3%.
|MATK5||92122|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On.
Increases MATK by 5%.
|Tough1||92123|| A common Add-On.|
Reduces the chance of being Critically attacked by 1%.
|Tough3||92124|| A rarer, but low quality, Add-On.
Reduces the chance of being Critically attacked by 3%.
|Tough5||92125|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On.|
Reduces the chance of being Critically attacked by 5%.
|Weight2||6917|| A rarer, but low quality, Add-On.
Increases Weight Limit by 200.
|Weight3||6918|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On.|
Increases Weight Limit by 300.
|Aspd3||92109|| A common Add-On.
Increases ASPD by 3%.
|Aspd5||92110|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On. |
Increase ASPD by 5%.
|PD3||92111|| A common Add-On.
Increases PD by 3.
|PD5||92112|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On. |
Increase PD by 5.
|Flee20||92113|| A common Add-On.
Increases Flee by 20.
|Flee30||92114|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On. |
Increase Flee by 30.
|ACD3||92115|| A common Add-On.
Reduces After Cast Delay by 3%.
|ACD5||92116|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On. |
Reduces After Cast Delay by 5%.
|Exp2||6923|| A rarer, but low quality, Add-On.
Increases EXP gained grom Undead monsters by 10%.
|Exp5||6924|| A rarer, but high quality, Add-On. |
Increases EXP gained grom Undead monsters by 15%.
- Forum Post
- (Video) Instance Run by g c q
- Note to the youtube video: this was (my) the 2nd run of the instance, so the set up is sub-optimal.
- (Video) Instance Run by g c q, 23.03.2021
|RevivalRO Anniversary Event · Summer Lottery Event · Summer Carnival · EXPoring Event|
|2018||Valentine's Event 2018 · Time Keeper Event · Christmas Event 2018|
|2019||Valentine's Event 2019 · Prontera Invasion · Halloween Event 2019 · Christmas Sugar Rush 2019|
|2020||Valentine's Event 2020 · St. Patrick's Event 2020 · Easter Event 2020 · World Without Balance · Lasagna Invasion · Tale of Witch · Pre Christmas Event 2020 · Santa's Secret Elf Helper · Grinch Ruins Christmas|
|2021||Arrival of Ragnarok|
|Christmas Events · Halloween Events · Valentine's Events · Easter Events · Summer Events · Other Events|