This is a collection side for the past events of RevivalRO, former RebirthRO at that time. Events included in this list range from 2011 until 2015.
The Easter Bunny has been having some fun around RevivalRO, he's decided to hide eggs all around the world for you to find. All you have to do, is search around, if you find an Egg click on it, then go talk to the Easter Bunny by the Geffen Tower (middle of Geffen) in order to get your prize. The first Egg you find will always give you something special, but after that it may take a few Eggs to get any prizes.
The event runs from April 23rd, 2010 for at least a week, so start searching while you can!
How to Participate
- Search around RevivalRO's many fields/dungeons for the Easter Eggs. They look like Pecopeco Eggs.
- When you found it, click on it. It will disappear for someone else to find on a different location.
- Return to the Easter Bunny in Geffen to claim your prize.
- Rinse and repeat until the event is over, or you feel like stopping.
Below is a list of possible rewards you can get from the Easter Egg:
The Easter Bunny has returned, and he's hidden more eggs! Look throughout Midgard's various fields and dungeons in order to find these eggs, bring them back to the Easter Bunny, and you could win prizes! Happy Easter!
How To Participate
Eggs can be found in dungeons and fields.
- You are allowed to look for Eggs with your friends.
- When you speak to an Egg, a dialog box will open.
- While this is open, your friends will be able to click the egg as well.
- Once everyone in your egg finding party has clicked the egg, someone will close the window and be warped back to their savepoint.
- After they have been warped, you will only have 5 seconds to close the window before the Egg disappears.
- If you do not close the window in time, you will not receive your egg points!
- If you receive your Egg Shells, take them to the Easter Bunny in front of the tower in Geffen, and he will exchange them for a prize!
Prizes are random, if you receive a duplicate you will be able to exchange it with Eggy, the Egg sitting beside the Easter Bunny next to the tower in the center of Geffen, for 5 Egg Shells each. Please keep in mind that in order to request an exchange, you must have at least two of one of the possible headgear prizes
- Sunny Side Up Egg
- Shoulder Chicky
- Moon Rabbit Hat
- Rabbit Bonnet
- Magic Rabbit Hat
- Winged Shades
- Four Leaf Clover
- Flying Egg
- Go to Geffen (@go 2) and enter the portal located at (155,69).
- Talk to Peter and choose "It can't be all that bad".
- Go to Geffen Field 9 (282,184) and click the bubble to enter the barrier. You will be warped into some sort of an instance with monsters related to Easter that you can't kill.
- Walk top left. Talk to Muriel (221,222) and bring her the items following items:
- Note: Hair of the Hare and Frog's Legs drop at a chance from any monster
- After you give the items, Muriel will PM you within 5 minutes if the tonic is successfully created or not. If you are successful, you will get
- Go back to Geffen where Peter is located. Talk to him and drink the tonic. Peter then changes into a rabbit and hands the player
- 1 Balloon
- Note: You can talk to Buster later to change the item name for 100 each of Hair of the Hare and Frog's Legs (50% success chance).
- Talk to Lola to get experience.
- Talk to Kermit to trade 25 Frog's Legs for 1 Bacon.
The Master Chocolatier of Hugel has decided to hold a competition for all budding chocolatiers of Rune-Midgard! He requires you all to make chocolate eggs - in-keeping with the spirit of Easter - and each day there is a new type of chocolate he requires you to make. In Hugel, outside of his Chocolate Cave, you will find a Budding Chocolatier who requires your help to win the top spot!
The event will run for 10 days, and each new day there is a new recipe the Chocolatier would like you to make. A description of the day's egg can be found by speaking to the Competition Leader, after which you can get to making it with the Budding Chocolatier! Each time you make an egg, you will taste it and be given a clue to how tasty it is: the tastier the better, because for the three best-tasting eggs, those people who made it win a special, new donation pet! Everyone also gets prizes everyday based on how well they did.
How To Participate
- Go to Hugel (@go 22) and talk to Budding Chocolatier NPC (Located at Hugel 104 231).
- He will ask you to talk to Competition Leader NPC (Located at Hugel 98 231). There's several options you can choose there to know about "Today's Egg", players that are on the top 3 and Prizes.
- You can also talk to Chocolatier NPC (Located at Hugel 93 231) for more info on how to make a perfect chocolate egg!
- When you are ready, talk to Budding Chocolatier to start making your chocolate egg. You can give him more ingredients, but you need to give him at least:
- Note: and Emulsifier are available at Baking Supplies NPC (Located at Hugel 87 231).
- Note: Cacao Bean can be obtained by trading 4 NPC:Cacao Converter NPC, located inside Wil*ie Wo*ka's Chocolate Factory (Located at Hugel 80, 230). to
- Beside the main ingredients, you can also give Budding Chocolatier some additional ingredients, such as:
- Raisins - available at Baking Supplies NPC (Located at Hugel 87 231)
- - available at Baking Supplies NPC (Located at Hugel 87 231)
- Bag of Nuts - available at Nut Master NPC (Located at Hugel 96 220), costs 1,000 zeny per bag. You can get either Walnut or Almond.
- White Sugar - give 5 Sugar Cane to Sugar Refiner NPC (Located at Hugel 109 223) to get 1 White Sugar.
- Brown Sugar - give 1 Molasses and 5 Sugar Cane to Sugar Refiner NPC (Located at Hugel 109 223).
- Mint Concentrate - give 5 Mint Leaf - to Mint Connoisseur NPC (Located at Hugel 96 223) to get 1 Mint Concentrate.
- Superior Mint Concentrate - give 5 Mint Leaf and 1 to Mint Connoisseur NPC (Located at Hugel 96 223) to get 1 Superior Mint Concentrate.
- You can also milk a cow (Located at Hugel 124 210) to get free milks!
- Note: There are also other ingredients you can put, you can try to experiment!
- After you trade the ingredients to Budding Chocolatier, you will need to put how long you want to roast the Cacao and stir the Cacao.
- Budding Chocolatier will then tell you the result of the Chocolate egg you made, and you can either choose to enter the competition using the chocolate you made, or throw it away and make another chocolate egg.
- Note: You can only enter the competition with 1 chocolate egg each day.
- When you have entered your chocolate into the competition, you can check the top 3 player from the Competition Board (Located at Hugel 97 232).
- You can claim the prizes 1 day after you entered the competition.
- You can make chocolate egg everyday to stand a chance to win the special award for the top three eggs for each day! Or other prizes depending on how tasty the egg was.
- Easter Pets 2015
- Easter Goodie Bag
- Winged Shades
- Event Wings of Victory
- Event Hunter Cap
- Moon Rabbit Hat