|Changes At:||Morroc Pyramid|
|Number of Skills:||6|
|Total Skill Points:||51|
|Total Quest Skills:||4|
A benevolent picaroon...
Born and raised as an orphan without even knowing his/her parents' faces, wandering in the back alleys of cities, King Tristan 3rd's recruitment for adventurers was a great opportunity. He/She doesn't have much physical strength, not allowing for long marches or battles, but amongst the chaos, he/she is skilled at confusing opponents and dodging their attacks. The chaos caused by this Thief will be most definitely play an important role in taking down enemies.
Waiting in the shadows, planning where they'll strike next, the mischievous Thieves are a force to reckon with. Swift and powerful, few can keep up with a Thief's attack speed and power, whether they're slashing their way in battle with a sharp dagger, or striking from afar with a bow. Striking them down isn't easy either, coupling their high flee with the ability to become invisible and poison their pursuers, Thieves have only magic to fear.
A Thief just wouldn't be a Thief if they weren't able to Steal from their enemies, which makes them in turn quite adept at item gathering and money making. If the player decides to play as a Thief, frantic battles and high degrees of fun are guaranteed. They're also a very good choice as first characters, since in the beginning they don't have to rely as heavily on equipments to be able to fight consistently.
The following skills for this class have been altered. See the corresponding page to find which servers are affected:
Job Change Guide
|Items:||Loki Only -- 1 , 1 1 Hour Package Vol 1, 1 Thief Package|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Thief|
1. Head off to the Pyramids, which is north-west of Morroc.
2. At the pyramid (58,159), enter, and head for the middle of the map to the Thief Guild (90,105).
3. Once inside, follow the hallway down and take the left gate (90,115). In here you will see two NPCs that will guide you through the quest.
4. Talk to the one closest to the portal. She will ask you a few questions, then instruct you to find an "Irrelevant Man" somewhere outside the Pyramid (141, 125) in order to steal mushrooms from a nearby mushroom farm.
5. At the farm, kill the mushrooms and collect the mushrooms that drop. Aggressive Fabres and Chonchons (and Spores, but they're not aggresive) protect the farm, so you may want to avoid them. Your mission is to collect at least mushrooms worth of 25 points.
|Orange Goey Mushroom||1 Point|
|Orange Net Mushroom||3 Points|
- Note: If you die, you can talk to Mr. Irrelevant to return to the farm as many times as needed.
6. After collecting a sufficient amount of Mushrooms, head back to Thief Guild.
7. Talk to NPC farthest from the warp portal. He will count your mushrooms and if you have enough points, he will promote you to a Thief.
- Upon successful completion of the Thief Job Change quest, you are awarded with these items
|Cures yourself or a target from being poisoned.||1||Supportive|
|Adds a high chance to deal double damage when attacking with a dagger.||10||Passive|
|Poison-element melee attack that deals up to 150 additional damage and has a chance of poisoning its target.||10||Offensive|
|Hide to protect yourself. Does not work against Boss, Insect and Demon monsters, counterable by some AoE skills and items.||10||Active|
|Adds up to 30 Flee. Bonus increases when you become a Rogue or Assassin. Also increases Movement Speed if you're an Assassin.||10||Passive|
|Steal items from monsters. Affected monster may still drop the stolen item normally.||10||Active|
|Skill||Description||Levels||Type|| Job Level
|Instantly move back 5 cells.||1||Active||35||Back Slide Quest|
|Provide ammunition for Stone Fling or other creative uses.||1||Active||20||Find Stone Quest|
|Earth-element attack dealing 125% damage with a 15% chance of blinding its target.||1||Offensive||25||Sand Attack Quest|
|Throw a stone at a target for 50 neutral-element, armor-ignoring damage. Has a 5% chance to Blind and/or Stun its target.||1||Offensive||15||Stone Fling Quest|
|Skills||Back Sliding · Detoxify · Envenom · Hiding · Increase Dodge · Pick Stone · Sprinkle Sand · Steal · Throw Stone|
|Quests||Thief Job Change Guide · Thief Skill Quest · Thief Training Quest|
|Classes of Ragnarok Online|
|Novice Class||Novice · Super Novice|
|First Class||Acolyte · Archer · Magician · Merchant · Swordman · Thief|
|Second Class||Priest · Monk · Hunter · Bard · Dancer · Wizard · Sage · Blacksmith · Alchemist · Knight · Crusader · Assassin · Rogue|
|Transcendant Second Class||High Priest · Champion · Sniper · Minstrel · Gypsy · High Wizard · Professor · Whitesmith · Creator · Lord Knight · Paladin · Assassin Cross · Stalker|
|Expanded Class||Gunslinger · Ninja · TaeKwon Kid · TaeKwon Master · Soul Linker|