|Number of Skills:||10|
|Total Skill Points:||70|
|Total Quest Skills:||3|
Defend the right...
He/She, who continuously moves forward to further improve his/her own strength, brings the skills and physical strength gained through training, along with strong armor and weapons to join the world of adventure. From the Satellite city of Izlude he/she is very honest but stubborn like the strong waves of the ocean. One day, after reading King Tristan 3rd's official notice recruiting adventurers, decides to join with the hope of becoming strong one day. He/She sets off with one sword. Swordsman possess both strong physical attacks and defense, and has the ability to be a leader of all characters.
The following skills for this class have been altered. See the corresponding page to find which servers are affected:
Job Change Guide
|Items:||Loki Only -- 1 , 1 1 Hour Package Vol 2, 1 Swordman Package|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Swordman|
1. In Izlude, enter the Swordsman Guild on the west side of town (Located at 52,137). Talk to the Swordman NPC in the center room behind the desk, then the guard to the west. This guard will transfer you to a new room.
2. Talk to the guard here to initiate the test.
3. First Map: A simple map. Just walk to the other side. If you fall you will be sent back to the beginning.
4. Second Map: This map involves two parallel bridges. Take your time and be careful not to fall off. You don't have to hold the mouse button down to walk.
5. Third Map: Similar to the first map except for the upper and lower levels. The lower level has a darker color than the upper level. Take your time and click carefully to get to the lower level. ~At the point where there is a gap in the top level, simply click on the lower level, and you will jump down. Then do the same to get back up.
6. After exiting the test maps, speak to the large Swordsman in the main room to become a Swordsman.
- Upon successful completion of the Swordsman Job Change quest, you are awarded with these items
|Melee attack with additional accuracy, causing up to 400% damage to a single target. After learning Fatal Blow, also has a chance of stunning the target.||10||Offensive|
|Disables Fliching Status for up to 7 Hits and up to 37 seconds. Also grants 10 bonus Mdef with casted.||10||Active|
|Increases HP recovery while not moving. Also increases efficiency of healing items and Alchemist's Aid Potion.||10||Passive|
|Melee AoE attack with added accuracy, dealing up to 300% damage in a 5*5 area the user. Also pushes back items and gives a small Fire damage bonus for 10 seconds after use. Drains a bit of HP.||10||Offensive|
|Increase a target's attack by up to 32% and decrease its defense by up to 55%.||10||Active|
|Increases damage done with One-Handed Swords.||10||Passive|
|Increases damage done with Two-Handed Swords.||10||Passive|
|Skill||Description||Levels||Type|| Job Level
|Increases attack, but decreases Defense as per Provoke level 10 when HP drops below 25%.||1||Passive||30||Berserk Quest|
|Adds a chance to Stun targets hit with Bash level 6 and up.||1||Passive||30||Fatal Blow Quest|
|Allows HP recovery while walking.||1||Passive||35||HP Recovery While Moving Quest|
|Skills||Auto Berserk · Bash · Endure · Fatal Blow · Increase Recuperative Power · Magnum Break · Moving HP Recovery · Provoke · Sword Mastery · Two-Handed Sword Mastery|
|Quests||Swordman Job Change Guide · Swordman Skill Quest · Swordman Training Quest|
|Classes of Ragnarok Online|
|Novice Class||Novice · Super Novice|
|First Class||Acolyte · Archer · Magician · Merchant · Swordman · Thief|
|Second Class||Priest · Monk · Hunter · Bard · Dancer · Wizard · Sage · Blacksmith · Alchemist · Knight · Crusader · Assassin · Rogue|
|Transcendant Second Class||High Priest · Champion · Sniper · Minstrel · Gypsy · High Wizard · Professor · Whitesmith · Creator · Lord Knight · Paladin · Assassin Cross · Stalker|
|Expanded Class||Gunslinger · Ninja · TaeKwon Kid · TaeKwon Master · Soul Linker|