- Walk around Glastheim (P), and as you pass through some archways, you will trigger an NPC which sends you to a jail cell.
- Inside that jail cell, speak to the guard on the other side of the table. You will need to find a key inside this room to break out.
- Walk to the top of the cell, and click on the "Something Shiny" NPC in the skeleton on the floor. Using that key, walk out of the room. Screenshot
- In the hallway, take note that you must avoid all the NPCs or else you will be sent back to the cell. Walk straight until you see the portal leading to the next room. Walk into that room. Screenshot
- You should be able to see a few non-guard NPCs. Carefully navigate your way through the room, avoiding walking too close to them. Make your way to the portal on the opposite side of the room.
- In this room, you should see a "Male Astrologer" and some other NPCs. You need to avoid these NPCs too, so first, walk down and around the very edge of the room. When you make it to the other side of the room, you should see a Maid. She will give you a new key.
- From this point, head back into the main hallway you started in. Head to the northern end of the hallway, and speak to the "Gateway" statue NPC. It will transport you to the other side of it. Walk into the next portal. Screenshot
- An NPC, Brant, will talk to you and tell you a little about what's going on. Walk to the other side of the room and speak to the 'Important-looking Female', Heloise. She will explain that she's in the middle of a meeting, and asks you to meet her in the library. Screenshot
- Exit the room, and you can now walk near the guards without being sent back to the jail cell. At this point, continue walking down the hallway to the other end and through the portal. You will now be in the entry room, which after walking to the other side, will end up back in Glastheim (P).
- To locate the library, you need to walk to the northern most part of the town, where the castle is. Head up the stairs, and at the back, you will see the portal leading to the library (Located at 200, 328) Screenshot
- Inside the library, head down the first series of stairs, and take a left. You will spot Heloise Screenshot
- Speak to her and she will welcome you to Glastheim (P) and give you a quick rundown on where things are. After speaking to her and doing this, you have now completed this quest.
- Completion of A Glast from the Past
|A Glast from the Past Quests|
|First Quest||Second Quest||Third Quest||Final Quest|
|A Glast from the Past||→||Sticky Situation||→||Shadow of the Raven||→||The Return of Fluffy|
|→||Blood will Have Blood|
|→||Grave Diggers||→||Ghost Busters|
|→||Matchsticks for Food|
|→||Cursed Ring Quest|
|→||Holy Ward Quest|
|→||The Morocc Traveler|
|→||Rice Cake Party!|
|→||An Opuntia by any Other Name|
|→||A Final Farewell|