|This skill's information has been altered on one of the servers.|
Please see the "Other" section listed in the table shown below to read details about this change.
|File:Shield Boomerang.png Shield Boomerang Skill Info|
|File:Shield Boomerang Info.gif|
|Cast Delay:||0.7 sec|
|Shield Charge (Lv3)|
- Requires a shield equipped.
Throw shield at enemy. Heavier and higher refined shields do more damage. Damage is 100%+30*SkillLV. Requires an equipped shield and ignores size modifications.
- Shield Boomerang carries status effects, whether from cards or special weapons like Sword Breakers and Mail Breakers.
- The damage dealt from Shield Boomerang is always Neutral.
- Anything that adds or effects weapon-type ATK does not add damage; base weapon ATK, weapon upgrades, Mastery Skills, Spirit Spheres, Provoke, the *Magnum Break bonus, Impositio Manus, etc.
- What does add damage:
- Attack from STR, DEX, and LUK.
- Shield upgrades.
- Shield weight (Cross Shield, Strong Shield and Bradium Shield is the best choice).
- Damage modifier cards, which all of the above are multiplied by.
- Crusader Spirit (via Soul Linker).
- The damage bonus from refine has been increased from 10 to 100.