- Speak with "Rocco Bonetti" the Fencing Master in glast_01p 162, 214 Screenshot, and he will ask you to do 3 tests.
- 1st Test - He will ask you to bring a weapon. Pay attention on the description of the weapon given by him, because that will be your basis on which weapon you have to bring.
- 2nd Test - He will test your speed by finding 5 notes along the map. He will show the marks on the map (3 Red Marks, 1 Blue Mark and 1 Black Mark).
- 3rd Test - He will ask you to pull out a sword located at the upperleft side of the map glast_01p 41, 365.Screenshot
- Go back to Rocco Bonetti and he will tell you that you're done.
- This quest is now complete.
A weapon depends on the description given by Rocco Bonetti. Only one from the list below.
- - "A weapon that is not too dissimilar to a pair of scissors."
- - "A weapon known to ululate once drenched in blood."
- - "A weapon known for it's beauty; shaped like a pair of pure,white wings."
- - "A weapon that has proven its worth both on the field of battle and of sport."
- - "A weapon shaped like a thorn, designed to maim than to kill."
Rocco doesn't actually take the weapon. He just simply want to see it in your inventory.
- Completion of A Glast from the Past
|A Glast from the Past Quests|
|First Quest||Second Quest||Third Quest||Final Quest|
|A Glast from the Past||→||Sticky Situation||→||Shadow of the Raven||→||The Return of Fluffy|
|→||Blood will Have Blood|
|→||Grave Diggers||→||Ghost Busters|
|→||Matchsticks for Food|
|→||Cursed Ring Quest|
|→||Holy Ward Quest|
|→||The Morocc Traveler|
|→||Rice Cake Party!|
|→||An Opuntia by any Other Name|
|→||A Final Farewell|