Drooping Amistr Quest
Amy is one of the famous quadruplets in Lighthalzen. She has been working on creating Food for the cute Amistrs by turning Bag of Grains into something that Amistrs would eat. If you help her, she would give you a fabulous hat that looks just like an Amistr!
- Warp to Lighthalzen (@go 20).
- Walk west until you see Amy (Located at 79, 92) in a group of NPCs. She will ask for a Bag of Grain.
- Head to any Chef Assistant and purchase:
- 1 .
- She will turn your Bag of grain into Amistr's Feed and give it to you if you bring her the items required.
- Keep talking to her and she'll ask you for two Amistr's Eye to complete the headgear.
- Bring her this item to finish the quest and obtain your Drooping Amistr.
Complete this quest and you will receive a Drooping Amistr.
- See Zosimos or Amistr for information on how to obtain an Amistr's Eye.
- Animal Skin can be BOUGHT on this NPC by the Morroc Pyramid (for 36 zeny each).
- Check the List of Vendors and see which Chef Assistant sells Bag of Grain.
- You can gain Fluff in Umbala by trading in Meat to any Utan Kid (/navi umbala 62/243). It is the first option in the dialoge with him.
- This item is account bound.