Crusader Job Change Guide
|Item(s) (Consumed):||Varies (See Table)|
|Items:||6 (Job LvL 40-49) or 12 (Job LvL 50)|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Crusader|
- Note: A must be equipped throughout the entirety of the Crusader quest.
1. Journey to the Prontera Castle (prontera 156,356), then proceed north through two portals, and then one west.
2. Talk to the "Senior Crusader" to begin the quest. The first task is to gather a number of items. The player is required to collect one of three sets:
- Note: This part can be skipped by bringing a and a when first speaking with the "Senior Crusader".
|Set 1||Set 2||Set 3|
3. After turning in the items, speak with Murnak Mijoul, or "Man in Anguish". He is in the prison of the Prontera Castle, which from the Crusaders' room, is east, south twice, and then the down stairway on the east side. You need to be wearing a when you talk to this NPC. You can buy them from the Prontera Church.
6. This Crusader challenges the player with three sets of questions - 8 out of 10 of which must be correct to pass this portion of the quest.
|Question Set 1||Answer Set 1|
|What level of Divine Protection do you need to learn Demon Bane?||Level 3|
|If your INT is 30 at level 55 (including the INT from equipment) how much HP does Lv. 5 Heal recover?||440|
|When using Divine Protection Lv. 7, how much does your defense increase by against Undead?||21|
|Which of the following spears can attack the Nightmare with ghost attributes?||Zephyrus|
|What level of Heal do you need to learn Cure?||Level 2|
|What is the attack speed with Cavalier Mastery Lv. 3?||80% of normal speed|
|Which of the following is not a correction description Demon Bane?||Only Acolytes can learn the skill.|
|How much SP does Heal Lv. 7 use?||31|
|What can you cure with Cure?||Curse|
|What best describes a Crusader?||One who is preparing for the Holy War.|
|Question Set 2||Answer Set 2|
|Which of the following monsters has a different attribute?||Isis|
|Which sword is effective in attacking demon monsters?||Decussate Tsurugi|
|Which item does the Dokebi NOT drop?||Golden Hammer|
|Which demon monster has the most HP?||Marionette|
|Which demon monster is a different size?||Ghostring|
|Which shield decreases attacks from demon monsters?||Shield From Hell|
|Which attribute is the most effective of the Wind Ghost?||Earth|
|Which monster is different from the other demon monsters?||Whisper|
|What effect does the Marionette Card have?||Increase defense against ghost attacks by 30%|
|Which of the following is an effective way to react when encountering a demon monster?||Put Holy Water on weapon and attack.|
|Question Set 3||Answer Set 3|
|Which attribute is the most effective in attacking the Undead?||Holy|
|If the monster is a level 2 Undead, how much more damage does a Holy attack do compared to Fire?||50%|
|What item can you not get from an Evil Druid?||Monk Hat|
|Which Undead monster has the highest HP?||Zombie Prisoner|
|Which of the following is a different size?||Drake|
|Which card is immune to undead attacks?||Orc Zombie|
|What was the releationship between Munak and Bongun before they passed away?||Childhood friends in the same village|
|Which of the following monsters is not aggressive?||Skeleton|
|What is the name of a Shield compounded with the Munak Card?||Amulet Shield|
|Which of the following monsters does not drop Memento?||Munak|
7. Return to the first Crusader room inside Prontera's Castle and speak with the "Patron Knight" for the final part of the Crusader quest. He will ask for a , which can be obtained from Priest and Acolyte characters through the Aqua Benedicta skill.
8. The player must then fight through multiple waves of monsters in 4 minutes. The waves are:
|Wave 1||6 Zombies|
|Wave 2||3 Soldier Skeletons|
|Wave 3||1 Mummy and 1 Archer Skeleton|
|Wave 4||Ghoul Version of the Player|
It appears that the player will pass the test no matter the outcome, even if the player dies in this test.
9. Return to the "Senior Crusader" who will change your job to Crusader! If you are Job Level 50, you will receive 12 .
If you are Job Level 40-49, you will receive 6 .
|Crusader · Paladin|
| 2nd Class
|Cavalry Mastery · Cure · Defender · Demon Bane · Divine Protection · Faith · Grand Cross · Guard · Heal · Holy Cross · Riding · Providence · Reflect Shield · Sacrifice · Shield Boomerang · Shrink · Shield Charge · Spear Mastery · Spear Quicken|
|Gospel · Pressure · Sacrifice · Shield Chain|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide · Crusader Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Job Change Quests|
|Novice Class||Super Novice|
|First Class||Acolyte · Archer · Mage · Merchant · Swordsman · Thief|
|Second Class||Alchemist · Assassin · Bard · Blacksmith · Crusader · Dancer · Hunter · Knight · Monk · Priest · Rogue · Sage · Wizard|
|Expanded Class||Gunslinger · Ninja · Soul Linker · Star Gladiator · Taekwon|
|Transcendent Class||Rebirth Walkthrough|