Blacksmith Custom Forging
RebirthRO has a custom type of forging that Blacksmiths/Whitesmiths can perform. The process is very similar to the Forging they originally can do except instead of receiving regular swords / axes / etc, upon success, you receive "Hardened" weapons.
- Hardened Spear
- Hardened Sword
- Hardened Dagger
- Hardened Greatsword (Two-Handed Sword)
- Hardened Axe
- Hardened Greataxe (Two-Handed Axe)
- Hardened Mace
- Hardened Knuckles
- 1 - Used since all weapons are level 3.
- 1 Anvil (Can be any of the following: , , , )
- 1 Whetstone
- 15 Hardened Steel (20 required if making a Two-Handed weapon)
- All "Smith <name>" skills, and Research Oridecon
Facts / Tips
- Similar with regular forging, a player can add the word "Very", and elements to these items, to obtain a "Very Very Strong <player's name> <element> <weapon>". For a list of items needed to accomplish this task, look at Forging.
- Since this skill is affected by Dex/Luk, it is best to put as much stat points as possible on these two stats.
All forged Hardened weapons are considered Level 3 weapons (Max safe refine 5) All Hardened Weapons Forged by a blacksmith/Whitesmith CAN BE REFINED AFTER CREATION , the no refine after creation Only apply on Hardened Steel Katar and Hardened Steel Shotgun, wich are created by METALWORKING
|Artistry||Handicrafting · Metalworking · Tailoring|
|NPC Enhancement||Refinement System · Refinement System (Thor) · Socket Enchant · Hidden Enchant|
|Blacksmith/Whitesmith-Related||Forging · Custom Forging · Refining · Weapon Materials · Weapon Refine|