|This skill's information has been altered on one of the servers.|
Please see the "Other" section listed in the table shown below to read details about this change.
|File:Asura Strike.png Asura Strike Skill Info|
|File:Asura Strike Info.gif|
|Cast Time:||Lv1: 4 sec, Lv2: 3.5 sec, Lv3: 3 sec, Lv4: 2.5 sec, Lv5: 2 sec|
|Cast Delay:||Lv1: 3 sec, Lv2: 2.5 sec, Lv3: 2 sec, Lv4: 1.5 sec, Lv5: 1 sec|
|Catalyst:||5 Spirit Sphere(s)|
|Finger Offensive (Lv3), Critical Explosion (Lv3)|
- Requires 5 Spirit Spheres.
Usable only when Critical Explosion is active.Uses all SP to do massive damage to the target, HP/SP will not regenerate naturally for 5 minutes after Asura Strike is used.
Cancels Critical Explosion after use and requires all remaining Spirit Spheres (that is all 5 if cast independently). Damage is [(Weapon ATK + Base ATK) x (8 + SP/10) + 250 + (150 * SkillLV)] * Card Effects.
Can be used while catching someone using LV 5 Blade Stop or with no Cast Time at the end of a combo attack (Triple Attack -> Chain Combo -> Combo Finish -> Asura Strike) but the Critical Explosion and Sphere requirements remain in both cases (usable with the 4 spheres remaining after activating Blade Stop/Combo Finish).
|Skill Level||Damage Formula||Cast time||Cast Delay|
|1||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 400||4 Seconds||3 Seconds|
|2||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 550||3.5 Seconds||2.5 Seconds|
|3||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 700||3 Seconds||2 Seconds|
|4||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 850||2.5 Seconds||1.5 Seconds|
|5||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 1000||2 seconds||1 second|
- Damage is derived from this formula: ATK * (8 + Remaining SP/10) + Skill Level Bonus. As a result, the following characteristics determine what is needed to maximize damage:
- As much Base ATK as possible; due to this, Monks oriented to Guillotine will have very high STR.
- As much SP as possible; if a card slot can't add to STR (or reach the next bonus of it), it should instead be used for SP adding cards.
- Maintain SP before using Guillotine Fist. The damage will be low if the user's SP is nearly empty when casted.
- Higher levels of Guillotine Fist will add a small amount of damage.
- Asura Strike is always Neutral.
- The preferred weapon cards for Guillotine Fist are that add damage by a percent, as they increase the overall damage.
- The damage modifier of SP on Asura has been capped at 6,000.
- When used in a Combo, Asura will ignore the recast requirement.
- Can no longer be used on it's own. It must be used with a combo or during Blade Stop
|Monk · Champion|
| 2nd Class
|Absorb Spirits · Asura Strike · Blade Stop · Body Relocation · Call Spirits · Chain Combo · Combo Finish · Critical Explosion · Dodge · Finger Offensive · Investigate · Iron Hand · Ki Explosion · Ki Translation · Spirits Recovery · Steel Body · Triple Attack|
|Chain Crush Combo · Dangerous Soul Collect · Tiger Knuckle Fist · Raging Palm Strike|
|Quests||Monk Job Change Guide · Monk Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough|